jNetPcap - what is it?jNetPcap is an open-source java library. It contains:
- A Java wrapper for nearly all libpcap library native calls
- Decodes captured packets in real-time
- Provides a large library of network protocols (core protocols)
- Users can easily add their own protocol definitions using java SDK
- jNetPcap uses a mixture of native and java implementation for optimum packet decoding performance
Is WinPcap supported?Yes, WinPcap is also supported and all of its windows extensions are available, including remote captures.
How do I use jNetPcap?The best place to start is with jNetPcap examples and tutorials.
What license does jNetPcap use?jNetPcap is licensed under two license types. The first is open-source LGPL license and is free of charge and royalties.
Sly Technologies, Inc. also provides jNetPcap software under a royalty free commercial license. Please contact Sly Technologies for more details.